At Medicost Inc’s mission is to make high quality, affordable healthcare accessible to all people. The unique mobile application allows patients, doctors and medical tourism coordinators to connect in order to plan and book patient care. The application provides verifiable information about destinations, hospitals and doctors for patients, as well as guides them through the various stages of the medical tourism process. The value creation was done by driving traffic and conversions for our partner agencies by increasing their reach, improving patient communication and reducing overhead. Their vision is to create a global healthcare infrastructure by 2022 that allows patients, coordinators, doctors, employers, doctors and insurance providers to engage in a unified human-centric marketplace that is purpose built to deliver optimal patient outcomes at efficient prices.
Mr. Abhishek Chaddha- CEO/Founder of Medicost
Education: Bachelors of Science. Computer Science and Human Computer Interaction, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 2011-2015
Experience: Software Engineer / Cofounder, Appcubator,Software to help founders create functional app prototypes, Y-Combinator W13, CTO / Cofounder Street Jumper Pvt. Ltd., Hyperlocal delivery startup in Jaipur, Rajasthan.Mr. Abhishek designed the company’s overall technology strategy with team of 5 engineers and designers. He improved customer service and operations through process and technology enhancements.At present working as Software Engineer, Central Tech Organization – Analytics, Zynga SF. Engineered and designed central Zynga tools and services, worked as part of a team to maintain and improve the company’s database infrastructure. He worked as Growth Hacker, Advanced Technology & Growth, Zynga SF. Worked with small teams to of engineers, designers, artists to produce and release game prototypes on various emerging platforms. Launched his own company in 2016 as CEO / Founder Medicost Inc.
IHC is a easy-to-use, independent, integrated and secure healthcare platform that provides:
- Doctors an efficient practice management solution without any change in their workflow; and
- Patients access to all their healthcare records, custom recommendations, reminders, health alerts;
- Using technology to intuitively capture, preserve, present and analyze health data for preventive, rehabilitative and operative care.
Dr. Abhijit Chakrabarty
Subject Matter Expert – Application Solutions
(HMIS & EMR – EHR)
Senior HMIS / EMR consultant with a professional track record of demonstrable results, growth and accomplishments backed by extensive cross-industry and cross-functional experience.
- Knowledge / Product Domain – US Health Care
- eClinicalworks – EMR || VistA – EMR ||
- PrognoCIS – (EMR) || IHC – EMR & PHR
- Meaningful Use (Stage 1 – 2) || Practice
- Management System || Clinical Information Systems
Expereinced Dental Surgeon
- Masters in Information & Communication Technology Management – Australia.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – India
- Six Sigma certification – Indian Statistical Institute
- Training on Project Management
- Continual Quality Improvement – CQI
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- CCNA – Cisco Certified
- MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional
Founder http://www.ihc.io a integrated healthcare platform for health data exchange. Extensive experience in designing high usability index EMR for Indian providers.
Co Founder http://www.myhealthrecords.in. Was consultant for Microsoft HealthVault implementing and starting up India’s first online Personal Health Records system.
- Director Outbound, Digisoft Teachnologies.
- Digitization and Archiving of Analog Data.
- Developed ARMS (Archival Retrieval and Management System).
- Built systems and processes for enterprise class digitization of analog data in form of paper, cartographs, maps, old photographic prints and negatives.
- Developed processes for digitization, enhancement and compression of large volume video, audio and image data.
- Worked with large and small private companies and government for their digitization requirements
Education: Marine Engineering, DMET Kolkata
Courses: Open Archive Initiative – MIT-HP-Dspace Building Digital Libraries at BITS, Pilani
Dev. Skills: UI/UX design, HTML, CSS, JS, PHP